Friday, May 7, 2010

My dreams range from realistic to crazy! Half the time I don't remember them and the others I don't think about past telling a friend. But when I was a little younger I kept on having these dreams where a bad guy would break into my house and try to kidnap and in the process kill my mom. I would have this dream over and over and it really started to freak me out. I'm alone for two to three hours after school until my comes home from work, so i started feel scared. I told my mom about my dreams and that I didn't feel safe alone at home. She listened and was sensitive to my feelings and put a second lock on our front door. This made me feel more secure and my "break in" dreams became less and less until eventually they were gone. If I had to choose I would pick Romeo to compare my feelings about dreams. I dint think that all of my dreams mean something but i definitely have had a few that got me thinking. Romeo had a dream early on that if he went to the Capulet's party that bad things would happen and result in his death. In act three just that happens. Tybalt kills Mercutio and then Romeo kills Tybalt in revenge which leads to Romeo being banished and this causes his death.

No comments:

Post a Comment